Industrial 4G LTE Router with AT&T Certification and DIN Rail Mounting
- Certified by AT&T and also compatible to T-Mobile networks
- Industrial design, rugged metal casing, DIN rail mounting and hardware watchdog
- High speed 4G LTE access, up to 150Mbps download rate and 50Mbps upload rate, which is sufficient for multiple cameras’ video transmission
- 5-36V DC wide input voltage and -4 ℉ to 158 ℉ (-20 ℃ to 70 ℃) wide working temperature
- 3-antenna design for wide coverage
- Support multiple network protocols (PPTP L2TP IPSEC OPENVPN GRE)
- One LAN port, one LAN/WAN port
- Support 802.11 b/g/n WLAN (AP and bridge mode)
Certified by AT&T and also compatible to T-Mobile networks
High speed 4G LTE access, up to 150Mbps download rate and 50Mbps upload rate, which is sufficient for multiple cameras’ video transmission
Strong signal by 3 antennas (5dbi 4G antenna and 3dbi high gain antenna), max. 100 meters (330ft) coverage in open area.
Secure wireless transmission with multiple encryption protocols, including PPTP, L2TP, IPSEC, OPENVPN, GRE and SSTP.
Working mode 1
Use WAN/LAN port as LAN port, so the 4G router provides two LAN ports for two network devices. It acts as a cellular gateway to provide reliable high speed internet access for multiple wired and Wi-Fi devices.
Working mode 2
Use WAN/LAN port as WAN port, so the 4G router provides WAN+4G LTE failover connection. It is suitable for scenarios that require non-stop high reliable internet access, such as retail stores, vending machine and gas stations.