Industrial and Compact 4G LTE Router works with AT&T and T-Mobile Cellular Networks
IOT-R32L is an rugged and affordable 4G LTE cellular router for various M2M/IoT applications. It is compatible to popular cellular carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. It provides a high speed and reliable wireless transmission for vending machines, interactive kiosks, cash registers, ATM machines, CCTV security camera systems, etc.
Reliable 3G/4G Network
• Global 4G LTE CAT4/3G network with multiple carrier networks
• Automated failover/failback between Ethernet and cellular (SIM card)
• NXP industrial grade processor
• Rugged enclosure with IP30 protection for harsh environment
• DIN rail or shelf mounting
• Support wide operating temperature ranging from -40°C to +70°C/-40℉ to +158℉
Security & Reliability
• Secure transmission with VPN tunnels like IPsec/OpenVPN/GRE/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN
• Embeds hardware watchdog to automatically recover from various failures, ensure highest level of availability
• Supports access control lists, DMZ, DDoS Protection, Filters, SPI firewalls
• Establishes a secured mechanism on centralized authentication and authorization of device access by supporting AAA (Radius, TACACS+, LDAP, local Authentication) and multiple levels of user authority
• DeviceHub provides easy setup, mass configuration, and centralized management of remote devices
• The user-friendly web interface design and more than one option of upgrade help administrator to manage the device as easy as pie
• WEB GUI and CLI enable the admin to achieve simple management and quick configuration among a large quantity of devices
• Efficiently manage the remote routers on the existing platform through the industrial standard SNMP
High performance NXP
ensure robust and
Wide Voltage input
Wide operating temperature range
-40°C to +70°C or -40 ℉ to 158 ℉
Remote status monitoring
108 x 90 x 26 mm or 4.25 x 3.54 x 1.02 in
|CPU||ARM Cortex-A7，528 MHz|
|Memory||128 MB DDR3 RAM and 128MB Flash|
|Antenna Connector||1 × 50 Ω SMA Connectors (Center PIN: SMA Female)|
|SIM Slots||1（Mini SIM-2FF）|
|Numbers||2 × 10/100 Mbps|
|Property||1 × WAN + 1 × LAN or 2 × LAN|
|Mode||Full or half duplex (Auto-Sensing)|
|PoE||2 × 802.3 af/at PoE PSE on LAN Ports (Optional)|
|Frequency band||FDD: B2/B4/B5/B12/B13/B14/B66/B71WCDMA:B2/B4/B4|
|Reset Button||1 × RESET|
|LED Indicators||1 × POWER, 1 × SYSTEM, 1 × SIM, 3 × Signal strength|
|Network Protocols||PPP, PPPoE, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, TCP, UDP, DHCP, RIPv1/v2, OSPF, DDNS, VRRP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, ARP, QOS, SNTP, Telnet, VLAN, SSH, etc.|
|VPN||DMVPN, IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, GRE|
|Security||Access Control, DMZ, Port Mapping, MAC Binding, SPI Firewalls,DoS&DDoS Protection, Filtering(IP&Domain), IP Passthrough|
|Management||Web, CLI, SMS, On-demand dial up, SNMP v1/v2/v3, DeviceHub|
|AAA||Radius, Tacacs+, LDAP, Local Authentication|
|Power Connector||2-pin 5.08 mm Terminal Block|
|Input Voltage||9-48 VDC, with Surge-Protection and Reverse Polarity Protection|
|Dimension||108 x 90 x 26 mm (4.25 x 3.54 x 1.02 in)|
|Installation||Desktop, Wall or DIN Rail Mounting|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +70°C (-40℉ to +158℉) Reduced Cellular Performance Above 60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +85°C (-40℉ to +185℉)|
|Ethernet Isolation||1.5 kV RMS|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 95% (non-condensing) at 25°C/77℉|
- Q1. How long does it take to failover to LTE when ethernet is down?
A: The default time is 300ms, you can also set the time by yourself: Go to Network -> Interface -> Link Failover to setup Revert Interval.
- Q2. can I put 2 sim card?
A: This IOT-R32L can only hold one SIM card.
- Q3. What are the SIM slots of this router?
A: Mini SIM-2FF. A SIM card tray is included in the product package.
- Q4. Can I forward ports on this and or have a public static IP?
A: This product supports Forward ports. However, the IP is allocated by the SIM card. The conventional SIM card does not have a Public static IP, but is a Private IP. You can contact your carrier to provide you with a public static IP SIM card, or we can provide you a public static IP SIM card.
- Q5. How much bandwidth can this router achieve?
A: IOT-R32W is equipped with cat4 1×1 MIMO(Up to 150Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink)
- Q6. Can this router have an external antenna?
A: Yes, you can connect standard broadband directional antennas.