LPR Box for Nayota LPR Cloud
Features of LPR Box
- Working with up to 16 license plate cameras
- DHCP enabled, it will connect to Nayota Cloud automatically once it is online.
- Communicate with LPR cameras, retrieve license plates and then upload to Nayota LPR cloud instantly.
- Get snapshots of license plates and store them locally
- Manage LPR whitelist / blacklist from LPR cameras
- Support WEB access
- Support remote VPN access, much easier for remote configuration
- Front LED panel to display connection status, IP address, MAC address, hardware temperature, etc.
- 5-28V DC wide range of power input
- Industrial design with heat sink
- One RJ45 Ethernet port
- Optional wireless transmission (4G LTE cellular, Wi-Fi, Lora, NB-IOT, etc.)
Features of Nayota LPR Cloud
- Centralized management of license plates from many LPR cameras and many sites
- WEB access
- Deployed on Amazon AWS server in the United States.
- Multiple LPR cameras/Nayota-LPR box/Organizations/Users Management.
- Setup and and manage Whitelist/blacklist and apply to LPR cameras.
- Intuitive GUI interface, custom report.
- Optional IOT sensors management from ModBus, Lora ,LoraWan, NB-IOT, etc.
Overview of number of connected cameras, sites, plates numbers and alerts.
List of most recent license plates
Filter by license plate number, site, time or location
Display alerts and LPR cameras on GIS map.
Click camera to view license plates.
Automatically show new alerts on map.
Add/delete LPR cameras
Custom report by time, site or cameras.