Industrial Underwater Camera with Adjustable Illumination
- High power LEDs for white illumination under deep waters, 10 levels remote adjustment
- 2MP HD1080P resolution
- Support Power Over Ethernet network
- 316L stainless housing and brackets designed for max 50 meters (164ft) depth of waters
- Anti-corrosion materials for lake waters and ocean waters.
- Come with 10 meters (33ft) underwater cable by default. Up to 50 meters (164ft) cable is available upon request.
- Remote access video from PC WEB client, Client software and Mobile App (free of license)
Pro Package (IPC422UW-10PRO)
Includes one IPC422UW-10 camera, handheld terminal with 4inch touch screen, 10 meters (33ft) special underwater cable and 4 Port POE Switch. This handheld terminal is used to configure camera and display video locally. Its built-in battery can also supply POE power to camera temporarily.
Ultra Package (IPC422UW-10ULTRA)
Includes one IPC422UW-10 camera, 4ch 4K PoE NVR, 2TB Hard Disk Drive, handheld terminal, 10 meters (33ft) special underwater cable and 4 Port POE Switch.The NVR can connect up to 4 underwater cameras and display & record video on HDMI monitor or TV screen. This NVR is also compliant to Hikvision/ONVIF security cameras.
|Aquaculture Farm||Dam||Water Treatment Facility||Aquarium|
|Image Sensor||1/2.8″ SONY 291 CMOS sensor|
|Min. Illumination||color 0.001Lux F1.2,black/white 0.0001Lux F1.2|
|Fill light(mobile/computer/NVR settings)||Light sensor contorlled 3 white light ,10 level brightness settings
Manual contorlled 3 white light , 10 level brightness settings
Light sensor contorlled 5 infrared light ,10 level brightness settings
Manual contorlled 5 infrared light ,10 level brightness settings
|Image Color||Two modes: 1: white light – full color; 2: infrared light – automatic color to black;|
|Supporting Device||Support iOS, Android, computer, NVR.Compatible with hikvision, dahua, proprietary protocol.(Only support windows-IE browser for camera internal parameter setting)|
|Supporting Agreement||RTSP/FTP/PPPOE/DHCP/DDNS/NTP/UPnP/ONVIF;SDK Secondary development|
|Material||316L stainless steel, anti-corrosion|
|Waterproof Level||IP68（permanent Installed underwater）|
|Water Pressure Resistance||Maximum 500Kpa (Waterpressure resisitance 50M)|
|Camera Wire||The default length is 10 meters (the longest is no more than 80 meters),PU material,Diameter 6.7MM.Resistance to 60KG pull,Anti-aging,Anti-friction,Resistance to seawater corrosion,Special underwater wire.|
|Use Environment||Sea water / fresh water /Underwater,land,Car,Shipborne.|
|Power Supply||Line length ≤ 10 meters; 3 options:
options 1:DC12V/POE 48V-54V IEEE.802.af power input and output pin: 1, 2 (+) / 3, 6 (-);
options 3:POE 48V-54V;
Line length 11-80 meters;2 options:
options 2:POE 48V-54V;
- Q1. Does this camera work with an NVR recorder?
A: Yes. The camera works with NVR recorders via ONVIF protocol, so the camera video will be stored in NVR’s hard drives. We also provide Ultra Package that includes NVR and hard drive.
- Q2. How to display underwater camera’s video on a TV monitor?
A: You have two options to do this. Option 1 is to use an NVR recorder with HDMI output (order this package ASIN: B08N4NTJ3K). Option 2 is to use our 7” HD Handheld terminal which support HDMI output also (order this package ASIN: B08Q328SZG ).
- Q3. Can I view this camera from VLC player?
A: Yes, our cameras provide RTSP stream and it works with VLC player.
- Q4. Will this camera work with Avigilon video surveillance software?
A: Yes, our cameras support ONVIF protocol and it can be working with 3rd party video management software.
- Q5. How to power on this camera?
A: All of our underwater cameras are POE IP cameras. They are powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet) Injector or POE switch. And a 4 port POE switch is provided in our standard package. DC12V is also an option upon request.
- Q6. How to remote monitor video from this underwater camera?
A: All of our underwater cameras support remote live view and playback. Here are several options:
1. With a handheld touchscreen terminal via network connection. This is the most convenient way to do this. This handheld terminal is included in our Professional package.
2. Via WEB browser from a remote computer. Currently, only IE browser is supported, and ActiveX controller installation is required.
3. Via Client software from Windows OS or Mac OS computer. The Client software can be downloaded from our website and free of charge
4. Via Mobile App from iOS or Android smart phone.
- Q7. Does this camera support live streaming or broadcasting?
A: Yes, when working with live streaming device. The camera provides RTSP stream and can be connected to live streaming device and then stream on YouTube or Facebook.
- Q8. Does this camera support Wi-Fi network?
A: No, the camera does not support Wi-Fi connection. Alternatively, you can connect this camera to a Wi-Fi router, and the computers and mobile phones under this router can view camera video directly.
- Q9. How can I deploy this underwater camera in sites without power and wired network?
A: No worries. Linovision provides professional solar power system and 4G LTE wireless transmission system. For temporary deployment, you can also use our handheld terminal, its built-in battery can supply PoE power to underwater camera temporary.
- Q10. Can I deploy this camera in salt water aquarium or ocean aquaculture farms?
A: Yes. All of our underwater cameras come with 316L stainless anti-corrosion housing. It is no problem to use this camera in salt water, ocean, or oceanside applications.
- Q11. The handheld terminal have a battery, but why does it shut down after cutting off the power?
A: There is an insulating strip on the battery cover. Before the first use, please remove isolation sticker built-in battery insulation.